Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something new?
(22-Sep-2021, 21:44)AppleWilli Wrote: French newspaper spoiled : https://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tec...m-20210921
There will be no new product, or maybe a Dolby system for Phantom, the one they used to create this experience

If that's all, I'm really disappointed. Hopefully they'll sell the recording, then I could get almost the same feeling in my den.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Thanks for nothing Devialet. 

My Phantom Voyage
(22-Sep-2021, 22:19)ragwo Wrote:
(22-Sep-2021, 21:44)AppleWilli Wrote: French newspaper spoiled : https://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tec...m-20210921
There will be no new product, or maybe a Dolby system for Phantom, the one they used to create this experience

If that's all, I'm really disappointed. Hopefully they'll sell the recording, then I could get almost the same feeling in my den.

The French newspaper says that Devialet is teaming with a French aerospace company to demonstrate "an immersive cabin with five Phantom speakers."  This suggests to me that Devialet soon will be introducing a car hi-fi system.  Back at CES 2020, Devialet had a demo of a car hi-fi system via a partnership with Faurecia, an automotive technology company.  Makes sense, as Devialet has been trending toward scale with its products vs. updates to the Expert Pro line, as an example.
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
(23-Sep-2021, 15:18)Flashman Wrote:
(22-Sep-2021, 22:19)ragwo Wrote:

The French newspaper says that Devialet is teaming with a French aerospace company to demonstrate "an immersive cabin with five Phantom speakers."  This suggests to me that Devialet soon will be introducing a car hi-fi system.  Back at CES 2020, Devialet had a demo of a car hi-fi system via a partnership with Faurecia, an automotive technology company.  Makes sense, as Devialet has been trending toward scale with its products vs. updates to the Expert Pro line, as an example.

I thought about putting some Reactors on my dashboard. The fact that they're not run on 12V is why I haven't...yet
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Starting Friday, October, 1st, the price of several products in our Phantom range will be increasing.

Excited to see what will come next! Sad

http://m.email.devialet.com/rest/head/mi...OVYEb.html
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(24-Sep-2021, 07:54)K4680 Wrote: Starting Friday, October, 1st, the price of several products in our Phantom range will be increasing.

Excited to see what will come next! Sad

http://m.email.devialet.com/rest/head/mi...OVYEb.html
Splendid news! 

On the other hand I do understand their dilemma. Phantom I 108 dB has actually had a price reduction of €150 here in Norway after the release. Hopefully the increase in will be about the same, so we're back to square one.
My Phantom Voyage
    Devialet at the Audio-Video Show in Paris!

Let's see what's coming Wink

https://en.parisaudiovideoshow.com/
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria