Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musical Fid M1CLIC to Devialet
Sorry TS219P -11
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
I have downloaded the qmusic HD app, but when I try to register i get a message " web server is not enabled, please enable first"

I reckon I am making progress.......big smiley as i dont appear to have any!
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
(27-Feb-2015, 17:32)Womaz Wrote: That was also my thoughts and like i say I am no expert. This to me would be crazy. I fork out 6k for the 200 and use the CLICs DAC??
The model number is TS291P. I will google and investigate too but i am not brilliant with this stuff.
I really appreciate all of your help and comments. Excellent.
i thought you already have MCLICK in your kittly hence my suggestions. If you dont, then the there is big world out there ...

Totaldac D1
Aurender X100
Bryston BDP-1/2
Aria steamer
Aria mini
Auralic Aries 
Aurender N 
Antipodes DX, DV
Melco N1A
NAD M50
3D Lab Nano Transport
with DAC 
Pioneer N-70 streamer

Denon DNP
Yamaha NP
Cocktail X10 to X40 (if you ignore there is DAC in it, then this piece has loads of streaming ability)
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
I
(27-Feb-2015, 18:09)Womaz Wrote: I have downloaded the qmusic HD app, but when I try to register i get a message " web server is not enabled, please enable first"

I reckon I am making progress.......big smiley as i dont appear to have any!

I just looked at the qmusic app and it really seems to be intended for streaming music from a NAS to an iPad 

The software that I think you need is QNAP Music Station which allows you to stream music via USB.  There may be someone on this forum who has tried this so I suggest that you start a new thread asking whether anyone has tried streaming direct from QNAP to Devialet.

Good luck Wink
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
I will do that. Thanks for all your help, much appreciated.