Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources on Companion not working
Photo 
Hi there,
Please help.
The sources on my companion don't seem to be working.
Not sure what i am doing wrong.
I have both links hooked up.

Looks like this
[/url][Image: 20210805-122143-002.jpg][/img]

Help Please
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Not quite sure what you are asking but as your picture is of the configurator I assume you are referring to that.

In the configurator you need to click on a connector to enable the non default connections.

Those with an orange selector can be configured.
Those that can't are grey.

Clicking on a connector will toggle between orange and grey and the connector will be highlighted.

You must already have done this to get the trigger connection.
Gary.

Expert 440Pro, Audiovector SR6 AA, Linn KDSM, McIntosh MCD600, Clarity 09 TT (with Rega RB1000/Apheta), Rega IOS, Marantz SR6014
Controll RS232 cable, lover ( master ) and uper ( companion ) and good connection, or try change cable

Digital: Tidal,Qobuz ROON on NUC 8i3 | Analog: Pro-Ject Xtension 10 evolution, Van den Hul Colibri XGW Stradivarius MS  | Devialet 440 pro Ci (2x220) Speaker: Magico S7 M-Coat | Cable: Mit evo one | Power: PSaudio PS12, Keces P8-2, Shunyata Delta EF | Headphone: Audeze MX4, Chord Hugo2 | 2x Devialet Reactor 900 on Ipod