Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo Issues
Exclamation 
While using bluetooth the left side (im guessing the slave one) is cutting out for at least 5 to 10 seconds, it's confusing the hell out of me so any suggestions on how remedy it would be helpful especially since i've only just got them.

I don't have them connected to anything other then the power so if that's my issue please tell me.
(22-May-2022, 20:07)CJackson Wrote: While using bluetooth the left side (im guessing the slave one) is cutting out for at least 5 to 10 seconds, it's confusing the hell out of me so any suggestions on how remedy it would be helpful especially since i've only just got them.

I don't have them connected to anything other then the power so if that's my issue please tell me.

If you have an Ethernet cable available, try connecting the two Phantoms with each other. Then reboot both and see if the problem still persists.
Sometimes, especially with slow/instable WiFi, stereo can be unreliable.
2x Phantom II 98db
(29-May-2022, 18:47)Jann Wrote:
(22-May-2022, 20:07)CJackson Wrote: While using bluetooth the left side (im guessing the slave one) is cutting out for at least 5 to 10 seconds, it's confusing the hell out of me so any suggestions on how remedy it would be helpful especially since i've only just got them.

If you have an Ethernet cable available, try connecting the two Phantoms with each other. Then reboot both and see if the problem still persists.
Sometimes, especially with slow/instable WiFi, stereo can be unreliable.

Sorry it took so long to get back, Tried it and i haven't had a issue since so thank you for the advice.
i had an issue like that also but solved it differently. i plugged one of the speakers directly into a wifi sattelite and it was fixed. glad there can be multiple solutions