Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo pair 103db dropouts
Since upgrading to new firmware my pair of 108dB bluetooth connection becomes much less stable than before. One of them will occasionally missing sound and then normal again after 15 seconds or so. May be I should check and fix the channel.
(09-Feb-2022, 00:03)fb24601 Wrote: Since upgrading to new firmware my pair of 108dB bluetooth connection becomes much less stable than before. One of them will occasionally missing sound and then normal again after 15 seconds or so. May be I should check and fix the channel.

After I unplugged the non-mesh wifi extension it works quite normal now, may be the previous setting involved swapping between routers.
Got the same sync issue since firmware upgrade last weekend...
Version 2.14.4 (2.14.4.49152)
Didn't change anythings to my network setup, try to factory reset both speakers then resync...
Issue only exist with AirPlay.
No issue with UPnP streaming...
Any advice would be appreciated and at all maybe an old firmware release Big Grin
@Vincel
You could try to force a roll back of the firmware. There should be a guide somewhere here on DC, I can't find it at the moment.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
after the firmware update i have been noticing the phantom gold pair is clicking and or doing a very quick audio level bump (slightly up in volume) then back down when i'm listening through airplay 2 from my imac as well as over bluetooth.

it never did t his before and it happens about every 5-10 seconds. very frustrating
Try a factory reset