Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo sync
I waited until 2.8.5 was available to upgrade. The first night after the upgrade was wonderful. I then removed my Dialog and since then the left and right are completely out of sync... I’m not sure if it’s coincidence or not. Both speakers are wired to Ethernet and I’ve tried resetting them, resetting my networking to no help. They are completely unusable at this point. I’ve submitted twice to Devialet through the app (once yesterday, once today) with no reply at this point...
(17-Dec-2019, 06:00)woogle Wrote: I waited until 2.8.5 was available to upgrade.  The first night after the upgrade was wonderful.  I then removed my Dialog and since then the left and right are completely out of sync... I’m not sure if it’s coincidence or not.  Both speakers are wired to Ethernet and I’ve tried resetting them, resetting my networking to no help.  They are completely unusable at this point.  I’ve submitted twice to Devialet through the app (once yesterday, once today) with no reply at this point...
Reach out to them via their website-  they have a weird built in call system that connects you directly to Devialet customer service. 

Go to this website: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us

and scroll all the way down until you see this the customer support numbers. You have to hit the North America one and it connects you directly to a rep. Make sure you do it from a laptop and have your laptop microphone turned on.

I called at 12:30am (EST) last night, complained about the cathedral effect and they pushed the firmware overnight. Had it by the time I woke up this morning.

Fantastic customer service if you ask me.