Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TIDAL Connect
This will be helpful if it arrives on the Phantoms. It's one of the most useful features of Spotify. https://tidal.com/Connect
That's great if that gets implemented by Devialet. I get messages from my mate about new music he wants me to listen to in Tidal all the time. I usually open the link in Tidal and stream it from my phone over Airplay but Tidal direct would work heaps better. I wonder if it'll be possible to use two phones to chose what's being played.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Definitely needed for Expert line
Devialet is not adding features any more.in the Phantoms...
They do only maintenance upgrade to make it stable.

Dont expect any of this features to come(soon).
(21-Oct-2020, 14:12)eladeb Wrote: Devialet is not adding features any more.in the Phantoms...
They do only maintenance upgrade to make it stable.

Dont expect any of this features to come(soon).

Where did you get this info? It quite opposite of the information others have been given by Devialet Support, such as AirPlay 2 and Roon RAAT implementation.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Since when your waiting for RAAT?
3 years ?

Lets see when it will happened.
My guess...2022/never.
(22-Oct-2020, 09:34)eladeb Wrote: Since when your waiting for RAAT?
3 years ?

Lets see when it will happened.
My guess...2022/never.

So, do you have credible sources for your claims or not?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Im gone credit myself this time
Dont find Devialet on the list...
https://www.whathifi.com/news/first-tida...m-and-more
Sneak peak - devialet reply on my comment in AppStore regarding TIDAL Connect
[Image: 617595bc07dce5847566dbe66e11506e.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro