Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal via Spark iOS - "data not Available"
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:06)Johnnydev Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:03)sekriT Wrote: What you just said is stupid.  If Spark is a playlist control app like you said, controlling must include stating and "stopping" the music. How are you going to stop playing the music if Spark is not supposed to do that?

Just stop the music in spark, before you close the spark app.
How difficult can it be?

How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

SekriT : If i hear you so, it's better that you ask devialet to work for them  Big Grin
(08-Feb-2016, 18:24)Johnnydev Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:06)Johnnydev Wrote: Just stop the music in spark, before you close the spark app.
How difficult can it be?

How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

SekriT : If i hear you so, it's better that you ask devialet to work for them  Big Grin

People are asking for help and advice on this forum. Your only wisdom is "who cares, what the heck, drink wine, feel better". You are acting like a spoiled teenager whose dad bought him/her a Phantom to listen online music.
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
I use Spark on multiple devices at the same time and really appreciate that the music don't stop if Android kills Spark if the app is in the background or if Windows reboots due an update.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(08-Feb-2016, 18:40)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote: How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

People are asking for help and advice on this forum. Your only wisdom is "who cares, what the heck, drink wine, feel better". You are acting like a spoiled teenager whose dad bought him/her a Phantom to listen online music.
Seems the discussion is a bit off here. One question. If you have 5 devices running Spark 2x on Mac 3x on iPhone/iPad. Why would anybody want that Spark stops the music when it would be quit on one machine or if one machine would go to sleep? It would be quite confusing actually. Just Imagine you listen to TIDAL and restart a computer ...

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
(08-Feb-2016, 18:14)sekriT Wrote: How difficult can it be to add two lines of codes to automatically stop the music if the app is closed?  Apparently Devialet hired software engineers who has same lazy mentality.

And you give advise on this forum??

you're only negative and cursing at this site also lets you not omitted

Angry
(08-Feb-2016, 19:17)seb Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:24)Johnnydev Wrote: SekriT : If i hear you so, it's better that you ask devialet to work for them  Big Grin

Seems the discussion is a bit off here. One question. If you have 5 devices running Spark 2x on Mac 3x on iPhone/iPad. Why would anybody want that Spark stops the music when it would be quit on one machine or if one machine would go to sleep? It would be quite confusing actually. Just Imagine you listen to TIDAL and restart a computer ...

If one machine would go sleep, just do it, the other machines takes it automaticly over when the spark app is open. If on the other machines no app is open, just start the app and he go further where the music at that moment was. That is just easy and great and not foolisch

If someone in the room wants to stop the music he can stop it on his own device with the spark app.

If the music plays from qobuz and we put the tv on,then the sound via the phantoms starts playing automaticly the tv sound. Also fine

I think that devialet makes this choice and If you understand it, it's only fine and not stupid
(08-Feb-2016, 19:37)Johnnydev Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 19:17)seb Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 18:40)sekriT Wrote: People are asking for help and advice on this forum. Your only wisdom is "who cares, what the heck, drink wine, feel better". You are acting like a spoiled teenager whose dad bought him/her a Phantom to listen online music.

If one machine would go sleep, just do it, the other machines takes it automaticly over when the spark app is open. If on the other machines no app is open, just start the app and he go further where the music at that moment was. That is just easy and great and not foolisch

If someone in the room wants to stop the music he can stop it on his own device with the spark app.

If the music plays from qobuz and we put the tv on,then the sound via the phantoms starts playing automaticly the tv sound. Also fine

I think that devialet makes this choice and If you understand it, it's only fine and not stupid

Johnydev, try writing your opinions in Englisch next time.
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
(08-Feb-2016, 21:31)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 19:17)seb Wrote: Seems the discussion is a bit off here. One question. If you have 5 devices running Spark 2x on Mac 3x on iPhone/iPad. Why would anybody want that Spark stops the music when it would be quit on one machine or if one machine would go to sleep? It would be quite confusing actually. Just Imagine you listen to TIDAL and restart a computer ...

SekriT : what a baby are you

I Try to do my best and you are only negative and bad for this forem
(08-Feb-2016, 21:31)sekriT Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 19:17)seb Wrote: Seems the discussion is a bit off here. One question. If you have 5 devices running Spark 2x on Mac 3x on iPhone/iPad. Why would anybody want that Spark stops the music when it would be quit on one machine or if one machine would go to sleep? It would be quite confusing actually. Just Imagine you listen to TIDAL and restart a computer ...

SekriT : what a baby are you

I Try to do my best and you are only negative and bad for this forem
We live in a multi-device, multi-tasking age. Probably 99.999% of the people in the world would cry havoc if the music stops whenever they close or minimize a control app. That's why there's not a single control app out there that does this. At least I can't think of one among the popular ones for uPnP/DLNA. Don't see why Spark should behave differently.

If you want the music to stop indeed press stop or pause and then close the app.

Edit: above includes Jriver's JRemote and Gizmo which Sekrit as JRiver user must be familiar with. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands