Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom´s system
(21-Jul-2017, 08:24)tom539 Wrote:
(19-Jul-2017, 18:36)baconbrain Wrote: Thanks, I thought they might be from Hofa. I was also considering purchasing a couple but read in a review that the wood finish has a "chemical odor". Can you confirm? My better half has a pretty sensitive sense of smell when it comes to those things.  Wink

Hello baconbrain,

I couldn´t agree an "chemical odor" from the Hofa.
Bought it 2nd-hand and they have placed a time in the office, bevor i took it into the living-room...

Thanks, good to know.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
Hi Tom,

nice setup! I see you use the Lab12 Gordian power conditioner. What are your experiences with this? Specifically for your Devialet actually...
(24-Jul-2017, 01:42)pvp Wrote: Hi Tom,

nice setup! I see you use the Lab12 Gordian power conditioner. What are your experiences with this? Specifically for your Devialet actually...

Hy pvp,

the background-"noise" is gone, much more "quiet" now - and there are more details in my favorite tracks/albums. The bass is a little bit tighter and focused.
In my System, i good benefit  Cool
Devialet 440pro CI - TAD CE-1
Antipodes K50
Bauer Audio DPS3 iT/v.d.H Colibri XGP LW
Germany
Hi Folks,

time for an update - with my new and final speakers:

[Image: tom539_11.JPG]

[Image: tom539_10.JPG]

[Image: tom539_12.JPG]

They sound absolutly awesome...  Big Grin

abt, Tom
Antipodes K50
Germany
Wow, Congrats!
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
TAD = End Game

Congrats Tom Smile
Cor. Just love those TADs. They look amazing.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Hi Folks,

after a test of the Innuos ZEN a few month ago I am still listening with my audio-pc.
Only changed the network-switch and power-supply of it, moved from JRiver with Devialet-AIR to Roon (Server) and Fidelizer pro 8.2 and stored my favorits on an 1TB SSD in the pc (instead of Synology-NAS)

But 80% is Vinyl-listening  Big Grin

Realy enjoy the sound and my music - even with the „old“ 400...

Finished (so far...)  Cool

ATB, tom
Antipodes K50
Germany
Hi Folks,

added a Second TT:
[Image: 47fffe.jpg]

[Image: 79278b.jpg]

Happy easter   Big Grin

atb, Tom