Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toslink on two phantom premier
Can I use the toslinks from two separate classics for audio from for example an apple TV and a Chromecast audio? Will this be a crash somehow?

Kind regards Jonatan
(07-Nov-2019, 21:30)Jm93 Wrote: Can I use the toslinks from two separate classics for audio from for example an apple TV and a Chromecast audio? Will this be a crash somehow?

Kind regards Jonatan
I have used separate Toslinks to Golds & Dialog with no problems and it will switch automatically.  Please note that this is with DOS1 and I have not upgraded to DOS2.
(07-Nov-2019, 21:30)Jm93 Wrote: Can I use the toslinks from two separate classics for audio from for example an apple TV and a Chromecast audio? Will this be a crash somehow?

Kind regards Jonatan
Yes, that shouldn't be a problem.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(08-Nov-2019, 07:40)ragwo Wrote:

Kind regards Jonatan

Just don't turn both of them ON at the same time ^^
(08-Nov-2019, 10:52)Haytera Wrote:
(08-Nov-2019, 07:40)ragwo Wrote:

Kind regards Jonatan

Just don't turn both of them ON at the same time ^^

In dos 2 within the app you can switch the input from left to right Phantom Classic or Reactor.
Stereo Rector 600 - Silver Phantom - Gold Phantom

Kind regards Jonatan

Yes you can ... with DOS1 and DOS2. No issues here.
I have the left one on TV and the other speaker plugged on a Auralic Aries G1 streamer.  (both via optical)