Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK event with Mathieu Pernot - 17 July
@jorgie, @David A: If you don't mind me saying, you seem to be going a bit off topic here, which will make it difficult for all concerned to keep track of the original discussion.

@musialsuspect: I hope Mathieu will be talking on exactly the topic(s) you suggested. Added to the list to make sure it happens. Thanks.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Ask Mathieu Pernot about When there Vill come a App who control everything .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Another potential question... sometime back promises were made to improve Devialet's communication with customers. Where does that stand now?
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Another question:

Is there a possibility of getting the advanced configurator setting for MC phono input amended to accept a loading capacitance of 1000pF. The current maximum is 700pF. I have a high-end MC cartridge which recommends that setting for adjustable MC stages.
Roon Lifetime, Innuos Zenith Mk3, Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, PMC twenty5.26, IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas Power Conditioning 
Bryston BCD-3, Rega RP10, Aphelion MC, Rega Aura, Sennheiser HDV820/HD820 
AQ NRG-Z3, AQ Diamond Ethernet, ISOAcoustics OREA Pucks, AQ Thunder, AQ Castle Rock, IsoTek Evo3 Optimum IEC, Van Den Hul Interconnects, HiFi Racks Podium Reference Rack
I am using the active cross-over function since I bought one of the first D-Premier (now 25Pro core). It would be good to know what Devialet is planing in regards to this, especially any improvement in the configurator (promised at the Munich meet last year)
My question would be:

What is the current situation with regard to the promised native Qobuz integration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
OK, here's the latest list (making the previous version obsolete):

Questions for Mathieu from the forum, in no particular order:

0) What's the roadmap for the Expert series? What do Devialet have planned to use the capabilities of the CI more fully?

1) What's the current status of investigating/fixing the problems with Roon (RAAT) over Gb Ethernet?

2) What's the current status of investigating/fixing the problems (with the configurator?) that can cause high-volume distortion when SAM is enabled? See https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Bug-for-...-DOS-2-2-4.

3) What's the schedule for completing full internally-hosted configuration (this was said to be on the schedule last summer, next priority after Roon Ready support)?

4) It would be very helpful to have a digital "effects loop" i.e. digital output from the selected input, looped through a digital processor to digital input to the ADH section. For example this would allow room correction by external hardware, in the absence of RC done by the Expert's DSP. Please comment on the possibility of implementing that.

5) Apart from AXD, what other new capabilities/uses are planned for the Expert Pro's DSP? (For example: room correction, parametric EQ.)

6) What plans are there to support MQA directly in the Expert?

7) Please confirm the R/C loading for both MM and MC cartridges in the 120 and 130 (not advanced) phono stage.

8) What's the status of an updated Devialet app (iphone, android, etc...) that provides all the display and full functionality of the Remote?

9) When is Airplay 2 coming, and any plans for Tidal native?

10) What's the current status of investigating/fixing the configurator problem whereby in dual mono configurations, some settings (balance, treble, bass) only take effect on the master, and not on the companion? See https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Bug-for-...-dual-mono.

11) What is finally the new team setup (many former people in charge of important roles left) and priority of Expert line within Devialet?

12) What is the expected schedule for a new and more comprehensive remote control app?

13) Devialet have committed several times to improve communication with customers.  What changes have been made in this respect and what can we expect in future?

14) Is there any possibility of increasing the maximum load capacitance for the advanced phono stage in MC mode (e.g. to 1000 pF)?

15) What is the status/schedule of the native Qobuz support that was promised (last summer)?
Warwickshire, UK
@Finn, @mdconnelly, @monitor, @Music or sound, @disarmamant - I hope all your questions are covered now - thanks.
Warwickshire, UK
Thank you
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(08-Jul-2019, 20:20)thumb5 Wrote: @Finn, @mdconnelly, @monitor, @Music or sound, @disarmamant - I hope all your questions are covered now - thanks.

Top work Ian!  Smile

Thats now looks like a very comprehensive list of questions to me, nothing else to add quite frankly. 

Cheers,

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK