Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB port on Devialet Dialog box
I am trying to work out how to play my Rega turntable (with A2D mini phono) through my two Gold phantoms (on order) in high quality. I know the Sonos Connect will work, but don't want to spend all that money if i don't have to. The A2D mini phono has a USB output (it says for transferring your vinyl collection to your computer) does anyone know if i can connect that A2D phono direct to the Devialet Dialog? Or any other ideas on how to get hi quality sound from my analogue turntable to the gold phantoms? Thanks.
The USB port on Dialog is not yet enabled. Devialet has not informed what the purpose would be. Maybe they once thought about a directly connected hard drive. So the Rega A2D will not work unfortunately. You'd need a phono stage/AD with a TOSLINK output to connect to the Dialog or one of the Phantonms
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(16-May-2018, 11:08)ogs Wrote: The USB port on Dialog is not yet enabled. Devialet has not informed what the purpose would be. Maybe they once thought about a directly connected hard drive. So the Rega A2D will not work unfortunately. You'd need a phono stage/AD with a TOSLINK output to connect to the Dialog or one of the Phantonms

I figured that might be the case. Thanks for your response ogs.