Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update possibly today....SPOTIFY too.
Devialet are saying via chat,  the new update will be coming possibly today or next few days (sounds familiar!)
SPOTIFY included too. 

REALLY good info about Spotify
Even though I would love to be able to use HQ material from e.g. Qubuz and Tidal I'm way to heavily involved with + 1000 playlists on Spotify.
I do hope that Spotify will meet the competition with HQ streaming in the nearby future as well
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.
(01-Feb-2016, 11:08)Extra Gravity Wrote: Devialet are saying via chat,  the new update will be coming possibly today or next few days (sounds familiar!)
SPOTIFY included too. 

No update today then. No surprise there.
I'm pleased to see some people still hold out hope for Devialet release dates though..... Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Ha! Yeah I don't know why I do it to myself....
I was told yesterday it would happen by the end of yesterday 

It's now gone back to "within a few days". Ring any bells?

Better late than shit I suppose......
(02-Feb-2016, 10:43)Jamington2004 Wrote: I was told yesterday it would happen by the end of yesterday 

Why have one when you can have both! Rolleyes
(02-Feb-2016, 10:45)daved0x01 Wrote:
(02-Feb-2016, 10:43)Jamington2004 Wrote: I was told yesterday it would happen by the end of yesterday 

Why have one when you can have both! Rolleyes

Admirable optimism! Smile
Well, I received a reply re: my issues with SD card and Mac OS; Here's the reply. May be related and inclusive in the updates.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Currently our Software team is trying to resolve and debug any known issues that is effecting the Configurator due to an OS El Capitan update.
Hopefully this will change soon. Please look forward to a future update soon on the website or your account.

For more information, please visit our support site Devialet Support
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon 
It will come ... and will be worth the wait ?
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch