Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Upgrade program kick-off
I thought Europe based people received mails that Sept 15th the upgrade program would start. Anyone received a mail today on how to enter?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Nothing for me (Netherlands)
Nope nothing here either......what a surprise Smile
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

The first mail said:
Quote:"Due to logistics, the Upgrade Program will start first within the European Union, but rest assured your country will open soon."

OK, Germany seems not to be part of the EU any more ;-(
Did not no that so far ;-)

Quote:"Would you please let me know your country of residence so that I can inform you as soon as the Upgrade program opens for you?"

Let them know BUT never heard from them again...
Let's hope for X-mas (this year) :-)
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Nothing here either.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
(15-Sep-2016, 19:41)kerkhoffd Wrote: Nothing here either.

Did anyone call them?
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
NO, as - in no way - I am not going to buy a pig in a poke!
And not at all from Devialet Dodgy

I will wait for some experiences first and (of course) I want to see what it will be all about with the streamingboard in 2017. To many empty promises in the past Undecided

No confidence in their words anymore at this time.

And maybe it will be more effective to invest in a new streamer or the upgrade of my Gauder Cassiano D speakers to MKII as well. To many unknown things right now. Time will tell. As long as Devialet does not show they made their homeworks I will not spend one more cent in them. Hyping a streamerboard for 2017 not even knowing how it will work and what it will do? What a strategy...
(16-Sep-2016, 09:11)Nightmare Wrote: Hyping a streamerboard for 2017 not even knowing how it will work and what it will do?

I suppose they haven't selected the streamer board yet, so it's understandable that they cannot say which features it will support etc.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Exactly.

They announce it. They promote it. They say, what it is worth (what it will cost) and that you get it for free, when you are an upgrader for a pro modell now. AND they do not even know how it will work and what it will do. Pitiful. And no base at all on which I would decide now to upgrade.