Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibration Control
I wonder if anyone using some kind of Isolation feet underneath Devialet .
If yes, what kind and do you feel any difference with and without the feet.

I can tell that i using 3+3 BRD feet ,  i using it under my D800 because my speaker cables have spades and as you know
since Devialet have low profile structure its not very friendly with spades so i need to elevate it a little .
[Image: Teres_BDR_11_02.jpg]

I found some interesting solutions and i curious if its worth spending money on it :
[Image: ?ma=get_image&id=17365]
[Image: NeoFlex_M_Flyer_klein.jpg]
-=Two extremely strong Neodym-magnets hold
the weight of the overlying Hifi-device. Thus, the
NeoFlex M decouples perfectly from the ground.
The NeoFlex M is an ideal tool to optimize your High-End system.
=-
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
I'm using Soundcare Superspikes underneath my Le200
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I understand why one may need vibration control in an environment where there is a "moving" part in the equipment or an equipment placed on the same platform nearby. If my system does not contain a cd player and the d has no moving parts, how does vibration matter? How should I think about vibration control for Devialet vs other equipment? I tried a few random things and didn't find much difference. Thus, I have not spent much time playing with vibration control in my system. Appreciate anyone who would share their insights. Thanks.
(11-Jan-2016, 14:11)warpeon Wrote: I understand why one may need vibration control in an environment where there is a "moving" part in the equipment or an equipment placed on the same platform nearby. If my system does not contain a cd player and the d has no moving parts, how does vibration matter? How should I think about vibration control for Devialet vs other equipment? I tried a few random things and didn't find much difference. Thus, I have not spent much time playing with vibration control in my system. Appreciate anyone who would share their insights. Thanks.

I feel the same way.

How does vibration control help or affect equipment that have no moving parts?
When an electricity current is passed through a circuit board, the board n it's discrete components like resistors, caps, will vibrate

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Most footers work in both or either ways - to drain vibrations from component to shelves or floor; to prevent vibrations from reaching the component.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Redundant topic.. http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=451

And another one: http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=1648
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
What about a car stereo when the car is driving over bumps or a jogger wearing his/her player on the arm or ... Huh
Hi folks.

We have tried all kind of absorbers, feet and racks for ages and let me tell you the reduction of vibrations matters a lot.

After all the tests we did I finally choose the racks made by ARTESANIA in Spain. The manufacturer took a closer look on the way how to deal with vibrations and finally provided us with a fabulous solution. Before we tried NAIM and Finite Elemente but to me the ARTESANIA EXOTERYC sounds the very best.

Meanwhile all of our components have their own "shelf" in the racks. Just lately we made a very dramatic impression when we started to use the new reclockers from MUTEC. In the beginning we put the small MUTEC boxes simply anywhere aside as we did not have enough "shelfs" available. But once we put the MUTEC on its own "shelf" the SQ improved massively. Only because of the placing of the small box!

ARTESANIA even ships stainless steel weights (up to 1,5 kgs) with their SOTA racks. These can be placed on top of your gear and they help to improve the SQ impact of the rack even more (especially on lightweight components such as PC´s or DEVIALETS (at least compared to the Krell components which we have used in former times ;-))).

I can only recommend everybody to check this topic on your very own. You can start very simple by using someting like M12 nuts made from BRASS or STAINLESS STEEL which must be placed directly under your DEVIALET (NOT under the feet but directly linked with the chassis). Then listen and compare to the DEVIALET original feet... ;-)

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan
(11-Jan-2016, 17:33)Gentleman Wrote: Hi folks.

We have tried all kind of absorbers, feet and racks for ages and let me tell you the reduction of vibrations matters a lot.

After all the tests we did I finally choose the racks made by ARTESANIA in Spain. The manufacturer took a closer look on the way how to deal with vibrations and finally provided us with a fabulous solution. Before we tried NAIM and Finite Elemente but to me the ARTESANIA EXOTERYC sounds the very best.

Meanwhile all of our components have their own "shelf" in the racks. Just lately we made a very dramatic impression when we started to use the new reclockers from MUTEC. In the beginning we put the small MUTEC boxes simply anywhere aside as we did not have enough "shelfs" available. But once we put the MUTEC on its own "shelf" the SQ improved massively. Only because of the placing of the small box!

ARTESANIA even ships stainless steel weights (up to 1,5 kgs) with their SOTA racks. These can be placed on top of your gear and they help to improve the SQ impact of the rack even more (especially on lightweight components such as PC´s or DEVIALETS (at least compared to the Krell components which we have used in former times ;-))).

I can only recommend everybody to check this topic on your very own. You can start very simple by using someting like M12 nuts made from BRASS or STAINLESS STEEL which must be placed directly under your DEVIALET (NOT under the feet but directly linked with the chassis). Then listen and compare to the DEVIALET original feet... ;-)

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan

Some pictures would not go amiss Shy
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England