Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for SAM request
I'm thinking it might be necessary to change to a pair of speakers who are actually on the list later on.
(16-Jun-2014, 20:01)Ekmanc Wrote: I'm thinking it might be necessary to change to a pair of speakers who are actually on the list later on.

That's a side effect of systems like SAM which could hit smaller speaker manufacturers. If and when other hi-fi companies introduce similar things (Linn do already with their Exakt system for instance but limited to Linn speakers so far) the more-popular speakers will be analysed first , and it'll just become more attractive to purchase the top-selling speakers.

Or have I got this wrong? Could the speaker manufacturer make their own data available to multiple companies making the electronics? Is this data portable between different device architectures?
I cannot understand how you think this is fair, they're manipulating the votes in an absurd way. I've been watching some speakers that have my interest, yesterday the vivid audio giya had 21 votes, now they're in the top of the list with 121 votes. So Devialet decided to add 100 votes... Deleting votes because of manipulation i can understand, but adding votes? Huh
So much whining about this subject... maybe we should give it six months and let Devialet get the program up and running properly before we become overly critical?
(17-Jun-2014, 15:32)Ekmanc Wrote: So much whining about this subject... maybe we should give it six months and let Devialet get the program up and running properly before we become overly critical?

Agree!
Naim nac-n 272, Naim nap-300, PMC Fact 12, Audience AU24SE power cables, Oppo BDP-103D
(17-Jun-2014, 16:06)Sobert Wrote:
(17-Jun-2014, 15:32)Ekmanc Wrote: So much whining about this subject... maybe we should give it six months and let Devialet get the program up and running properly before we become overly critical?

Agree!

Me too!

But it isn't too likely on an internet forum is it? The internet doesn't encourage patience.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Magico V2 lost its Sam Soon status :-( Anyone with a spare Vote to support this would be highly apreciated!
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
I have 2 votes and 2 pairs of speakers. Unfortunately Devialet have counted the Goldmund Epilog 2 bass module as a separate speaker so the Epilog 1&2 speaker is actually considered by them as 2 speakers so they won't accept a vote for my Tune Audio Animas.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Hello
I'm French and i am very boring this forum.
Sorry for my english.
My speakers are cabasse the french brand and model is RIGA.Can you vote for my speakers.Attached link : http://voteforsam.devialet.com/category/...er=popular
MODEL RIGA
Thank you for your help
Bruno : Coeur:: Coeur:
SAM sounds nice but I know for sure that my loudspeakers will never be SAM:ed. Since Devialet increased the votes count I gave up asking for friends to vote for my speakers, sadly!
However you Bruno, you're close so hang in!
I had my Monitor Audio PL100 for 6 years now which latest saw off a pair of SF Guarneri Evolution. I am in the hunt for a new pair and have had my eyes on Raidho D1 (looks like no SAM for these as well) but I do not know if I can give them the breathing space they need.

Well, I do not complain as the D400 makes beautiful music at the moment/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK