Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted devialet expert (what have you?)
As in the title looking for devialet expert and I am open for options.
What you have available?

Thanks
KW
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
I have an as-new Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI.
Original boxes, Audioquest interconnecting cables, white gloves and all!
PM me if interested.
Half retail price- I am happy to arrange transport but you'll need to cover insurance.
PM me if interested.
Have a great day.
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.
I have an Expert 210 Pro Dual (more precisely, two Expert 140 Pro).
Send me a PM if you're interested.
(11-Jun-2021, 00:01)ICUDoc Wrote: I have an as-new Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI.
Original boxes, Audioquest interconnecting cables, white gloves and all!
PM me if interested.
Half retail price- I am happy to arrange transport but you'll need to cover insurance.
PM me if interested.
Have a great day.
Hi
As much I would love the best devialet amplifier I can't afford yet to be honest I'm afraid.

Ps.Is it made from two 250 pro ci head units? Or one is companion?....
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
(11-Jun-2021, 03:25)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: I have an Expert 210 Pro Dual (more precisely, two Expert 140 Pro).
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hi.
I haven't clarified but not considered the lowest models 
But thanks for your offer.
To clarify:
The models I'm interested in are as follows:
250 pro ci , older 250,440 pro ci,220 pro ci, 200 and also d-premier.
Thanks
KW
But only looking for UK. I sent you an link to a brand new 220 for €4.990,00 in The Netherlands but not interested Sad

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
(11-Jun-2021, 22:52)paul.oorbeek Wrote: But only looking for UK. I sent you an link to a brand new 220 for €4.990,00 in The Netherlands but not interested Sad

Hi Paul.

Yes i am not interested in a 220 at 5000€  from Netherland.
As you maybe know UK have left EU end of 2020 and this mean I would have to pay 20%  UK VAT plus 2.5% for courier and some more for postage and insurance which will take it up to around 6200€ at the current exchange rate is 5300£ what is a high price considering you'll be able to get one in UK second hand but still with some years warranty left for 3500£ which I personally think is safer and a lot cheaper and better deal.

Just to make it even more confusing ive just missed a 440 pro at 5500£ which I think was a great bargain.

Thanks for your input.
All the best.
(10-Jun-2021, 21:44)winiar560 Wrote: As in the title looking for devialet expert and I am open for options.
What you have available?

Thanks
KW

(11-Jun-2021, 23:09)winiar560 Wrote:
(11-Jun-2021, 22:52)paul.oorbeek Wrote: But only looking for UK. I sent you an link to a brand new 220 for €4.990,00 in The Netherlands but not interested Sad

Hi Paul.

Yes i am not interested in a 220 at 5000€  from Netherland.
As you maybe know UK have left EU end of 2020 and this mean I would have to pay 20%  UK VAT plus 2.5% for courier and some more for postage and insurance which will take it up to around 6200€ at the current exchange rate is 5300£ what is a high price considering you'll be able to get one in UK second hand but still with some years warranty left for 3500£ which I personally think is safer and a lot cheaper and better deal.

Just to make it even more confusing ive just missed a 440 pro at 5500£ which I think was a great bargain.

Thanks for your input.
All the best.

Also ive just looked at your advert it is an ex demo unit without original packaging so it's not new.
(10-Jun-2021, 21:44)winiar560 Wrote: As in the title looking for devialet expert and I am open for options.
What you have available?

Thanks
KW

winiar560, my 1000Expert Pro CI is made of two units, each of which can be Master or Companion. However, I only have one remote (the super-heavy version that feels so nice!)
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.