Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
Well, I love the Talking Heads, and you chose some great albums @Sorensen

I am currently listening to Animals by Pink Floyd.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
I did the same tonight.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
(10-Nov-2019, 01:34)baddog Wrote: Well, I love the Talking Heads, and you chose some great albums @Sorensen

I am currently listening to Animals by Pink Floyd.
im 47 years old,  and believe it or not,  only 3 weeks ago i listened to Talking Heads albums for the first time of my life,  and i love it. Especially Remain In Light, and Fear Of Music are really Great albums
My favorites are the first four Talking Heads albums. There is a distinct difference in musical styles between the first two; Talking Heads 77 and More Songs About Buildings and Floods, and the next two; Fear of Music and Remain in Light. I also like the live album, The Name of This Band is Talking Heads.

I once saw a twin bill where the B-52s opened for the Talking Heads, that was an amazing concert.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
U2. The Joshua Tree. On the 'main' system. Big Grin

Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
Rod Stewart
You’re In My Heart: Rod Stewart with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Miles Davis
Rubberband

Download: HRA 24bit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Photo 
Saxophone Colossus, Sonny Rollins

Stereo Setup: Synology DS214Play NAS/Internet sources>> Supra CAT8 >> Ubiquiti Edge10X Switch>> Fiberoptical Cable >> SOTM SNH-10G Switch(S-Booster LPS) >> Supra CAT8 >> Euphony v4(Stylus with Qobuz, Tidal) running on RAM >> SOTM SNH-10G >> Supra CAT8 >> Mercury Streamer (GentooPlayer, MPD+UpMpdCli  running on RAM) + Fiio PL50 LPS >>  Mogami Gold AES XLR >> Devialet 220 Pro >> Echole Omnia Speaker/Jumper Cables >> B&W 804D3 Speakers on IsoAcoustics GAIA-II

Headphone Setup: Synology DS214Play NAS(CAT8) >> Ubiquiti Edge10X Switch>> Fiberoptical Cable >> SOTM SNH-10G Switch(S-Booster LPS) >> Supra CAT8 >> Euphony v4( Stylus with Qobuz, Tidal) running on RAM >> SOTM SNH-10G >> Supra CAT8 >>  Mercury Streamer(GentooPlayer , Mpd/UpMpdCli ) + Fiio PL50 LPS >>  RCA Coax >> Chord Hugo >> Fostex TH900 MK2

Mo' Blow "For Those About to Funk"

[Image: z8h0CUI.png]

A new band to me, suggested by a member of the Roon forum (who I think is also here?) - really classy funk/jazz from a German band, sadly now defunct I think.  The usual superb ACT recording quality.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK