Poll: When did you buy your first Devialet Integrated amp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
1.23%
1 1.23%
0%
0 0%
1.23%
1 1.23%
4.94%
4 4.94%
6.17%
5 6.17%
14.81%
12 14.81%
33.33%
27 33.33%
27.16%
22 27.16%
11.11%
9 11.11%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you buy your first Devialet Integrated Amp
Ha Ha Ha. Pim, you're funny! LOL
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I received my D-Premier in February 2012. Had my first e-mail contact with Devialet in May 2011 (about room correction!) Took some time to save up for the purchase...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(08-Apr-2016, 05:19)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I'm about to get laid off again...(oil industry) Maybe I'll get a companion!

Sorry to hear that, Pim. I hope you'll find a new job soon. If you'll forgive me the wordplay, Maybe you can to put your energy in to something alternative  Tongue

I ordered my D170 in the summer of 2013 and it was delivered in September. I'm still very happy with my current system.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
August 2015 spend half a day at a dealer during one of my trips back to my home country, liked it and bought a straight away but it's been love/hate ever since. Currently the D200 is splitting time with my good old Classe.

Edit: i voted 2014, lost track of time, sorry!
I was ready to upgrade the speakers to go with my MF DM25 Transport & DAC and MF kW550 (all upgraded by John Sampson) and had my eye on a pair of Acoustic Energy Reference 3s, but wondered if I was attacking the problem the wrong way.  I decided that maybe an upgrade to the amp, which was enormous, used to dim the lights when it was turned on and put out enough heat to keep the room warm, might be a better bet.  I'd read about the Devialet amps in HiFi News some time ago and looked for a local dealer. I phoned Seven Integration and bought a D200, without hearing it, on the 5th of September 2014. I augmented it with a 200 companion on the 29th of January this year. Deciding to buy my Devialet amps was the best move in HiFi that I've ever made.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Happened to be reading some info on Stereonet (Aussie Hi-Fi Forum) and there was a pair of D200's for sale. Didn't buy these, but got reading about Devialet and liked what I was reading.

Went and listened to a D120, while also listening to the new PS Audio BHK 250. Really liked the sound of the BHK over the D120, but this was more to do with the set-up (the BHK are some great amps). I had a Parasound A21 amp, and had just bought a Sanders Sound Preamp when I got a phone call from the old distributor who had a pair of D200's & D250's left prior to going to the new distributor. Won't print what the old distributor said about Devialet (^#$#*>{:%#), but would add that he only had good things to say about the actual units (he thought they were great, but had nothing good to say about Devialet, and now I understand why - they are absolutely rubbish at customer support worst I've had).

Was thinking about the D200's or one D250 when I called him to try and see if he could do something with the prices, but he couldn’t budge (they were good prices for new units). He had just that day had a trade-in on a pair of Matte Black D-Premiers and said they were going for a really good price (actually said the Matte Black were cheaper than what he could do for the standard Chrome finish). Tried my hand with offering a discount on the D-Premiers and the Distributors customer accepted my offer (verrrrry happppppy with the price).

So glad I bought the D-Premiers and out of the merry-go-round of DAC/Preamp/Amp, with the one box solution of the D-Premiers. Not only do they sound great, but also the Matte Black pair looks really good on my display unit (a lot more discreet than the standard Chrome finish).

So except for a short listen to a D120 (not a great set-up either) the only thing I had was the info I read on-line (and some great advice form a few guys on Stereonet).

Don't want to get into it here, but if it was only on the Devialet support experience I would neeeeeeeeeeeeever recommend Devialet to anyone, but for the actual units they are fantastic.

Oh yeah, bought them February 2016
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(08-Apr-2016, 18:21)Celts88 Wrote: Happened to be reading some info on Stereonet (Aussie Hi-Fi Forum) and there was a pair of D200's for sale. Didn't buy these, but got reading about Devialet and liked what I was reading.

Went and listened to a D120, while also listening to the new PS Audio BHK 250. Really liked the sound of the BHK over the D120, but this was more to do with the set-up (the BHK are some great amps). I had a Parasound A21 amp, and had just bought a Sanders Sound Preamp when I got a phone call from the old distributor who had a pair of D200's & D250's left prior to going to the new distributor. Won't print what the old distributor said about Devialet (^#$#*>{:%#), but would add that he only had good things to say about the actual units (he thought they were great, but had nothing good to say about Devialet, and now I understand why - they are absolutely rubbish at customer support worst I've had).

Was thinking about the D200's or one D250 when I called him to try and see if he could do something with the prices, but he couldn’t budge (they were good prices for new units). He had just that day had a trade-in on a pair of Matte Black D-Premiers and said they were going for a really good price (actually said the Matte Black were cheaper than what he could do for the standard Chrome finish). Tried my hand with offering a discount on the D-Premiers and the Distributors customer accepted my offer (verrrrry happppppy with the price).

So glad I bought the D-Premiers and out of the merry-go-round of DAC/Preamp/Amp, with the one box solution of the D-Premiers. Not only do they sound great, but also the Matte Black pair looks really good on my display unit (a lot more discreet than the standard Chrome finish).

So except for a short listen to a D120 (not a great set-up either) the only thing I had was the info I read on-line (and some great advice form a few guys on Stereonet).

Don't want to get into it here, but if it was only on the Devialet support experience I would neeeeeeeeeeeeever recommend Devialet to anyone, but for the actual units they are fantastic.

Oh yeah, bought them February 2016

I think they look soooo good in black! Very stealthy.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Summer 2013: D200. Had a lot of fun with it and some lovely Sonus fabers for 18 months, then graduated to Martin Logans, which caused problems for the poor amp. I tried a D400, but it wasn't much better. Now I'm very happy pairing the D200 with Vivid V1.5s (the Martin Logans are in another room ...).

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
February 2012, D-Premier, later upgraded to D250 specs.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Sold off a full Bryston stack for my D200 - Dec 2014, Companion April 2016.
Oppo 95 >> HDMI >> Kanex De-embedder >> Digital Coax >> Dev 400 >> Bryston Middle T