Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the new Firmware coming?
I have ordered a pair of "Franks", delivery date quoted as "some time after the future". I checked this with Devialet support and they advised "our engineers are working very hard to make sure your Frank is perfect, your devilvery date will be upgraded 1000 times more than ordinary delivery dates", so I will wait and see what happens.

I also notice that the Devialet store are now doing the "Confused" master slave link cable. This features "Fully Upgradable Configurator Technology" (Patents and acronym pending). This cable randomly reconfigures your Devialet every time you try to plug the cable in, including de-activating whatever socket you plug the cable into. Also available soon is the AlexS Ethernet cable, featuring "Air Refinement Sound Experience" technology, which provides improved air between notes during your white noise experience.
Will the new firmware (8.0) be releasad in May on Munich, anyone know?
Should there not be a "beta" testing if so already, get a feeling that this will not be released now!?  Confused
(09-Mar-2015, 19:44)mauidan Wrote:
(09-Mar-2015, 08:01)Mikeeo Wrote: They are not aware about the the size of issues specially mono people have.

They should assign someone to follow this forum.

Totally agreed.
(10-Mar-2015, 10:08)Confused Wrote: I have ordered a pair of "Franks", delivery date quoted as "some time after the future". I checked this with Devialet support and they advised "our engineers are working very hard to make sure your Frank is perfect, your devilvery date will be upgraded 1000 times more than ordinary delivery dates", so I will wait and see what happens.

I also notice that the Devialet store are now doing the "Confused" master slave link cable. This features "Fully Upgradable Configurator Technology" (Patents and acronym pending). This cable randomly reconfigures your Devialet every time you try to plug the cable in, including de-activating whatever socket you plug the cable into. Also available soon is the AlexS Ethernet cable, featuring "Air Refinement Sound Experience" technology, which provides improved air between notes during your white noise experience.

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
http://www.whathifi.com/news/linn-revamp...timisation

Linn is apparently doing what some of us are hoping Devialet would do with 'SPACE optimisation'. I heard Linn is working on Qobuz integration as well, which temps me to feed my Devialet with a new Majik DS.

I do also remember a promise of biannual updates. But maybe it's just updates to the date of the current firmware or maybe they've given up on it altogether since they have new exciting products available.
(10-Mar-2015, 10:08)Confused Wrote: I have ordered a pair of "Franks", delivery date quoted as "some time after the future".  I checked this with Devialet support and they advised "our engineers are working very hard to make sure your Frank is perfect, your devilvery date will be upgraded 1000 times more than ordinary delivery dates", so I will wait and see what happens.

I also notice that the Devialet store are now doing the "Confused" master slave link cable.  This features "Fully Upgradable Configurator Technology" (Patents and acronym pending).  This cable randomly reconfigures your Devialet every time you try to plug the cable in, including de-activating whatever socket you plug the cable into.  Also available soon is the AlexS Ethernet cable, featuring "Air Refinement Sound Experience" technology, which provides improved air between notes during your white noise experience.

Oh my! I'll get all of this. I hope I can use most of it even if I only have a single expert amplifier..
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(16-Mar-2015, 14:29)Rob35 Wrote: http://www.whathifi.com/news/linn-revamp...timisation

Linn is apparently doing what some of us are hoping Devialet would do with 'SPACE optimisation'. I heard Linn is working on Qobuz integration as well, which temps me to feed my Devialet with a new Majik DS.

I'm new to this forum.
I own now for 4 years a LINN Majik DS-I and I bought 4 weeks ago a Devialet 120.
I disabled the power amplifier in my LINN DS-I and use it as streamer only, connected digitally into my Devialet.
I have activated SAM for my Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum. Originally SAM was almost too much for my Room with an issue around 72 Hz and 36 Hz

About 2 weeks LINN introduces SPACE which let you filter out the resonance frequency of your room.

What I got with that is, a sound on high end level from 22 Hz to 25 KHz with no resonances in my room.
How does it sound? Beyond every imagination!
I'm now in High End for the past 30 years. The biggest limitation are now my 50 year old ears  Rolleyes
LINN and Devialet together brings you to haven!
(29-Mar-2015, 12:42)Juerg123 Wrote:
(16-Mar-2015, 14:29)Rob35 Wrote: http://www.whathifi.com/news/linn-revamp...timisation

I'm new to this forum.
I own now for 4 years a LINN Majik DS-I and I bought 4 weeks ago a Devialet 120.
I disabled the power amplifier in my LINN DS-I and use it as streamer only, connected digitally into my Devialet.
I have activated SAM for my Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum. Originally SAM was almost too much for my Room with an issue around 72 Hz and 36 Hz

About 2 weeks LINN introduces SPACE which let you filter out the resonance frequency of your room.

What I got with that is, a sound on high end level from 22 Hz to 25 KHz with no resonances in my room.
I'm now in High End for the past 30 years. The biggest limitation are now my 50 year old ears  Rolleyes
I would love to see your setup, just to get an idea of how you got the best out of the C1's. Could you post some pictures? not just from the speakers but also the listening chair, so we can get some idea of the room they are payed in.

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(29-Mar-2015, 12:42)Juerg123 Wrote:

I'm new to this forum.

Great post and welcome to the forum. I think we are all hoping Devaliet will eventually do an upgrade and enable some sort of space optimisation 
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England