Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ????
(09-Dec-2017, 01:21)PeppaPig Wrote: Anyone knows when Devialet send the DHL Shipping label? I receive a email tells the steps but never send me shipping label....

You got more than me. Not a word since the initial 'we'll get back to you soon '.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(09-Dec-2017, 01:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(09-Dec-2017, 01:21)PeppaPig Wrote: Anyone knows when Devialet send the DHL Shipping label? I receive a email tells the steps but never send me shipping label....

You got more than me. Not a word since the initial 'we'll get back to you soon '.

What do you mean? have you received the packing box yet?

I received their packing box but don’t know how to ship it back.
(11-Dec-2017, 00:39)PeppaPig Wrote:
(09-Dec-2017, 01:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

I haven't received the invite yet, let alone the packing boxes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
My OdA is back from France and being held by customs. I just received an email from DHL with a bill for AUD $972.73 for DUTY/TAX.
Anyone else go hit with a TAX bill on upgraded unit?
So much for a "free" upgrade.
(02-Jan-2018, 03:54)zzzap Wrote: My OdA is back from France and being held by customs. I just received an email from DHL with a bill for AUD $972.73 for DUTY/TAX.
Anyone else go hit with a TAX bill on upgraded unit?
So much for a "free" upgrade.

just email Devialet the bill
That amount must be calculated on a percentage of the total 'worth' of the upgrade. GST in Australia is 10%....that's a pricey upgrade. I'm sure Devialet and customs will work it out.
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(02-Jan-2018, 04:56)Pim Wrote: That amount must be calculated on a percentage of the total 'worth' of the upgrade. GST in Australia is 10%....that's a pricey upgrade. I'm sure Devialet and customs will work it out.

Same for us in Norway, we are charged VAT close to 500€ per unit:-( 
Devialet will have a mail from me soon.... Angry
Devialet 1000 Pro, Black Magic DIG-IT MKII RCA-XLR link- Wilson Audio Sophia 3, IsoAcoustic GAIA 1- Roon Nucleus Plus, inboard 8TB SSD, Sbooster power supply- Synergistic Research Atmosphere Devialet Spec AC, Tesla T3 & Hologram D - Synergistic Research PowerCell 10 - Chord English switch, Wireworld Starlight TWINAX CAT 8 - Synergistic Research Tesla Apex speaker cables
                                                                                                                                 Oslo - Norway
(09-Dec-2017, 01:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

Hey Peppa,

The CI upgrade will be done at a dealer in Melbourne so no need to ship the items anywhere. The Asia-Pacific rep will be coming here to do the install. You can choose where you want it to be done.

It's meant to be around mid Jan.
(03-Jan-2018, 23:25)wikeeboy Wrote:
(09-Dec-2017, 01:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote: You got more than me. Not a word since the initial 'we'll get back to you soon '.

Hey Peppa,

The CI upgrade will be done at a dealer in Melbourne so no need to ship the items anywhere. The Asia-Pacific rep will be coming here to do the install. You can choose where you want it to be done.

It's meant to be around mid Jan.

That's for the Pro series. The Od'A needs to go to France for the Pro upgrade.
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Ah! Right you are Pim.

Apologies Peppa, off to France you go Smile