Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc
(30-Jul-2015, 13:13)miro Wrote:
(30-Jul-2015, 13:00)GuillaumeB Wrote: I like the look of this. Combine with a reclocker and you could be off to the races!  Smile

Guillaume

Again, the designers of this device should design it, so that there is no need for a reclocker,
or for the reclockcer to be already built into the design of this device, in order to keep the path very short.

Yes and any and every device built should be perfect and there shouldn't be any wars in the world! Wink
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
I think this device looks great - I have my eye on it - if it has RoonSpeaker support delivered when they release I am all in!
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(31-Jul-2015, 03:15)baddog Wrote: I think this device looks great - I have my eye on it - if it has RoonSpeaker support delivered when they release I am all in!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Run a NUC with ROON and the Sonore via a Regen to my D400, this looks very intresting, wonder how it compares to my Aries if Auralic gets RoonSpeaker aswell?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

i think it depends entirely on the use octaviars.

the reason i think its going to be so good is because its not made to perform heaps of functions at once. all its made to do is receive one signal and output it via usb. i imagine it will be a very low noise device and with thing like linear power supply and regen should clear all of that up.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(31-Jul-2015, 10:33)completeluxury Wrote: i think it depends entirely on the use octaviars.

the reason i think its going to be so good is because its not made to perform heaps of functions at once. all its made to do is receive one signal and output it via usb. i imagine it will be a very low noise device and with thing like linear power supply and regen should clear all of that up.

Agreed. Any idea on price points yet? 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
none.

it seems all discussion about this item was pulled from computeraudiophile because it was never actually meant to come out the web page was discovered by accident!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(31-Jul-2015, 10:54)completeluxury Wrote: none.

it seems all discussion about this item was pulled from computeraudiophile because it was never actually meant to come out the web page was discovered by accident!

Oh-oh!

We were too quick to show interest, and now it does not even exist!
We messed up! :-)
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
the device is still in creation. its going to come out but the manufacturer wanted to keep the specs under wraps i think until release.

probably so nobody could begin to copy it!!
Jesus has posted the production link over on CA. It's just a place holder page for now.

http://www.microrendu.sonore.us
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

You can click the picture on that link. Smile

Jesus of Sonore also wrote there's going to be two versions.

Quote:For the record there are currently two units in the microRendu series, but I have not worked out how to incorporate the second unit into the webpage so there is no information on it yet. Anyway, I encourage people to sign up for the email list to receive periodic updates on the series.

Jesus R
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands