Poll: Which Amp do you own?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
D-Premier
1.31%
2 1.31%
D240
0.65%
1 0.65%
D120
19.61%
30 19.61%
D200
39.22%
60 39.22%
D250
9.80%
15 9.80%
D400
20.26%
31 20.26%
D800
9.15%
14 9.15%
Total 153 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Devialet Amp you own?
Lets vote to see which is the best selling amp  Cool

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
I doubt there will be many votes for the D240? I'm sure they will all be D250's by now. Plus there is one you've missed! The original D500 (two D-Premiers / dual mono)
I figured out that oldest amps should have been upgraded or sold by now. D240 is the most common that is why I only listed that one.
thanks for the note though

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=28
Hello everyone. D200, just got it.
Dare to learn!
[Mac Mini => Devialet 200 => Elac FS 509 VX JET]
Aside from power can I get a little assistance choosing between the D Premier, D200, D240 and D250? I have very efficient speakers so do not feel I will need more than the 200 watts per channel.
(17-Dec-2015, 22:32)Stephen_V Wrote: Aside from power can I get a little assistance choosing between the D Premier, D200, D240 and D250? I have very efficient speakers so do not feel I will need more than the 200 watts per channel.

This should answer some of your questions.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2020
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
lets modify the thread and include D900. it will be interesting....Smile

(18-Dec-2015, 09:43)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(17-Dec-2015, 22:32)Stephen_V Wrote: Aside from power can I get a little assistance choosing between the D Premier, D200, D240 and D250? I have very efficient speakers so do not feel I will need more than the 200 watts per channel.

This should answer some of your questions.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2020

How efficient are your speakers? I run my D120 into 95dB speakers... this combination can come close to live sound in my large room.