Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyred4Sound Sonos Connect
I have this for sale on Canuck Audio Mart, but thought this morning that I'd post it here as well. I have a W4S Sonos:CONNECT for sale. I'm the original owner. It is a notable step up in sound quality from the stock Connrect. I also have a Nordost Purple Flare power cable to go with it. The cable does make a difference to the modified Connect. The modification includes a new clock and some other stuff. For digital out, there is the improved coax out as well as the digital out, and analogue inputs so the connection options are very good. 

I have a Sonos: AMP as well, but I mention that just in case there is any interest in that item. 

Both are Gen 2 units, meaning that they are compatible with the new S2 Sonos Controller. I'll just post a few pics here. The W4S modification to the stock Connect is still available, and is $550.00 USD plus shipping plus your own Connect. 

This is the 96 KHz upgrade, so the highest resolution that W4S recommends. 

Asking price for the Connect is $650.00, and for CAM members, I'll do the Connect and 1.0 m power cable for $750.00, plus shipping. 

Thanks

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada