Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xavian speakers for devialet 220 pro
Hi all,

As you may presume, I'm new in this forum, so I will be listening carefully all your comments/suggestion about this: I recently have purchased a devialet 220 pro ampli, and now I'm seeking a nice pair of speakers for it. So far, I'm inclined to buy a Xavian Orfeo speakers. I'm wondering if somebody here have a similar combo for the devialet, and if so, I really woudl appreciate if he/she could tell me a little bit about the expereince with this combo.

Many thanks in advance,

Joan
(28-Nov-2019, 14:08)joanfont Wrote: Hi all,

As you may presume, I'm new in this forum, so I will be listening carefully all your comments/suggestion about this: I recently have purchased a devialet 220 pro ampli, and now I'm seeking a nice pair of speakers for it. So far, I'm inclined to buy a Xavian Orfeo speakers. I'm wondering if somebody here have a similar combo for the devialet, and if so, I really woudl appreciate if he/she could tell me a little bit about the expereince with this combo.

Many thanks in advance,

Joan
Hi Joan, 
While it might be good to hear other people’s  feedback on your speakers, if you can, get a home demo and see if they suit your room/ears.  Looking at them online, I see that they cost ~€7000.  There are plenty of other options open to you from the likes of KEF, Sonus faber; B&W; ProAc; Elac & Dali, to name but a few. I don’t know where you are in the world, but do you have access to a local dealer with a selection of different stand mount speakers? Did you buy your 220 from a dealer? If so, perhaps ask him if he can recommend speakers to suit your budget, room layout etc.
Welcome to the forum, by the way!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England