Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery
hi all

what is your battery level with Gemini with or without anc?
274 views and no one? I do not understand

How much you lose in% of battery in 1 hour after the last update by specifying with or without anc, it's not difficult Smile

or no one managed to install it?
(23-Apr-2021, 14:33)Ounerbouks Wrote: 274 views and no one? I do not understand

How much you lose in% of battery in 1 hour after the last update by specifying with or without anc, it's not difficult Smile

or no one managed to install it?

I did one full discharge with ANC on and some mixed listening of YouTube videos and some music from Deezer. They were lasting 3.5 hours. So yes it looks like buttery life is shortened.
I have the same result
Video 
(23-Apr-2021, 15:42)Ounerbouks Wrote: I have the same result

My result after the new updates. Major battery drain on my right earbuds. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-May-2021, 14:33)Zhentasy Wrote:
(23-Apr-2021, 15:42)Ounerbouks Wrote: I have the same result

My result after the new updates. Major battery drain on my right earbuds. 

I don't use the ANC...but my right earbud DEFINITELY drains faster.  After starting at 100%, after an hour or 2 of calls, the right one is 20-25% lower than the left.  Meaning, Left is at 50% left, the right is at 25-30% left.  I'm not on my phone or I would post screenshots. 

Annoying, but at least they are charging quickly when I put them back in the case. 

They are WAAAAY more usable after this update than before.  On a daily basis one or both ears would be at 0% when they were fully charged. 

All in all...they will get this figured out, but at least it isn't that big of an issue for my use.
-----
MAIN: Devialet Expert Pro 440, KEF R11, JL Audio Fathom 112v2, Niagara 1200, Audioquest Monsoon, NRG-Z3 cables, bi-wire Rocket 33.

BEDROOM: KEF LS-50, Nuprime IDA-16, Node 2i, JL Audio e-sub 110, Crystal Cables
GYM:  Devialet Reactor 900
EARS: Gemini on order, and custom JH Audio - JH13v2 Pro's
ROON running on 8-bay QNAP NAS for Tidal Streaming (no stored music)
It expected that right earbud is discharging faster now as it is master one. It is the one connected to phone and to left earbud. But difference shoud not be significant.
(29-May-2021, 08:16)igorstefus Wrote: It expected that right earbud is discharging faster now as it is master one. It is the one connected to phone and to left earbud. But difference shoud not be significant.

I've made a complaint to devialet but the customer service just replied me with their official website answer. I hope are looking into ghr battery issue seriously.
me it's the left doing this to me now
it is 100% good but sometimes it drains faster than the right. But the right after 2 hours it catches up.
it smells of tinkered firmware

they were announced at 8h without anc and I am very far from it
And you ?
To me the Geminis’ volume is a little bit low as I listen to music quite loud. I tweaked the eq both on the app and Spotify so I get louder volume overall. However this further affects the battery drain especially on the right earbud. I only get around two and a half hours of good music with the Geminis from 100% to zero. I have no big complaints about the earbuds besides the huge battery drain. It is nowhere near the supposed 6 hours of playtime. Just hoping Devialet will do something about this.