Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery
Yup, and I use mine with 100% volume with higher overall EQ to boost volume even more. Spotify EQ too. And ANC on. Try that and battery will get crushed for sure.
Im really confused as to why you all need to have the volume at 100%. That would drain any TW set. I just received mine and had them at around 65% volume whilst I was playing around with the different modes, set anc on most of the time, and I only got down to 90% at 1.5hrs of playtime. My set arrived updated. Had no issues connecting or anything.
I have the volume at 28% and it is a nice full sound. With 100% my ears would probably explode. I’m using Roon on an iPad.
Your ears will get hurt if listening at maximum volume. Please avoid it.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
There must be a winning problem. Maximum volume it's impossible at home
I'm the only one with battery problems with the left, right or both?

This morning left at 80 and right to 70
(11-Jun-2021, 06:51)Ounerbouks Wrote: I'm the only one with battery problems with the left, right or both?

This morning left at 80 and right to 70

Mine does that occasionally. I am sure many others have experienced this as well after the latest update.

For me, the latest update only fixed connectivity issues. Battery drainage and not charging still occur.
There's definitely a bug in the battery management. This is after about 90 minutes of podcast at approximately 35% volume.

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I’m using them 1-2hours At a time and I’m seeing a 3-5% variance between left and right.

Today I had anc on for 2 hours using for a conference call and some YouTube, and they were only at 75% on the left and 72% on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(19-Jun-2021, 23:22)ragwo Wrote: There's definitely a bug in the battery management. This is after about 90 minutes of podcast at approximately 35% volume.

Why is this a bug? I think it’s normal. Battery capacity is low. Especially if you have ANC on at high volume. It will never hit three hours.