Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i must be missing something
I would suggest that you download the Tidal app. It is much better than using the Web player. From within the app go to its settings and make sure that Devialet is selected as output device.

Also it will be a good idea to try other applications/sources on your computer to see if you can get sound streaming to devialet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(24-Apr-2015, 11:12)amabrok Wrote: I would suggest that you download the Tidal app. It is much better than using the Web player. From within the app go to its settings and make sure that Devialet is selected as output device.

Also it will be a good idea to try other applications/sources on your computer to see if you can get sound streaming to devialet

the tidal app is currently not available for download!!

if you happen to have the install file i would happily accept it Smile
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
The Tidal app is available for Mac so I assumed it would be available for Windows as well. I'm surprised you can't find it

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
honestly so am i.

tidal seems fairly hard to google.. it never comes up first and if it does its always news stories!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
mm got it all working..

but it seems i have the same air problems as others.. time to try out usb i think!!