Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
since some weeks i get annoying "New Thread in..." emails
where do i disable this?
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
I'm not even aware of this feature! It might be something to do with Tapatalk? For instance:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/site-f...mails.html

?
It's true i am using tapatalk for a few weeks now, but can't find where you disable it there... The messages seems to be coming from devialetchat (no-reply@devialetchat.com as sender) though...
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
The emails probably do emanate from the Tapatalk plugin on the site so will be from no-reply@devialetchat.com. I do suspect the subscriptions might be in your Tapatalk config though because there don't appear to be any configurable settings server-side.
(06-Jul-2017, 12:21)Bartype Wrote: It's true i am using tapatalk for a few weeks now, but can't find where you disable it there... The messages seems to be coming from devialetchat (no-reply@devialetchat.com as sender) though...

This could be a Forum subscription which can be unsubscribed.

From the DevialetChat home page, select the User CP option near the top left corner of the page.
Forum Subscriptions is a Miscellaneous option from the subsequent pages' left hand navigation pane.
Good point - I think you're right.
Ah, i see, Thank you! I believe this should do the trick...