Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog
Just a quick question for those who have already ordered a Dialog. Do they take the money up front, or on delivery?

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(11-Jan-2015, 19:16)brit Wrote: Just a quick question for those who have already ordered a Dialog. Do they take the money up front, or on delivery?

David

Upfront and you need a creditcard.
(11-Jan-2015, 19:34)invader Wrote:
(11-Jan-2015, 19:16)brit Wrote: Just a quick question for those who have already ordered a Dialog. Do they take the money up front, or on delivery?

David

Or a debit card.

Nick
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Do you need a invitation and a number for the Dialog also ?
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(11-Jan-2015, 19:49)Petter Wrote: Do you need a invitation and a number for the Dialog also ?

Yes! You do need an invitation code. With this code you are alowed to order Phantoms and/or a Dialog on the webshop. You're supposed to pay in advance with your creditcard. They don't charge any delivery fees at all. Then you will receive a confirmation with a booking number and an indication about the delivery time ("After....." etc.). 
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(11-Jan-2015, 19:45)NickB Wrote:
(11-Jan-2015, 19:34)invader Wrote:

David

Or a debit card.

Nick

Thanks for this. I have just received my code so will go ahead and order.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Devialet have advised me that Dialog uses USB type A

I had asked them about their NAS recommendations. Devialet advised that it is compatible with all NAS brands, and they preferred not to make a recommendation as this would infer favouritism.
Hi,

for the ones already having been able to order the DIALOG (myself still waiting for the invitation code) what is the estimated delivery date so we get first real impression on it and SPARK together with the "expert" line?

Kind regards,
Harald
The first units will ship around 20 January.

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(11-Jan-2015, 20:13)Charlemagne Wrote:
(11-Jan-2015, 19:49)Petter Wrote: Do you need a invitation and a number for the Dialog also ?

Yes! You do need an invitation code. With this code you are alowed to order Phantoms and/or a Dialog on the webshop. You're supposed to pay in advance with your creditcard. They don't charge any delivery fees at all. Then you will receive a confirmation with a booking number and an indication about the delivery time ("After....." etc.). 

oki can anybody tell me how they do the process and choose who to get a code and who not ??
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots