Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the upgrade service still available?
I've waited for us to move back to France before going through the upgrade process... Interesting enough, the communication through the website is no easier when you're located in Devialet's home land Smile

After a couple of unanswered emails I ended up calling the Devialet flagship store in Paris. No immediate answer but someone called me back half an hour later, and helped me through what remained a challenging communication. It took a little while (and obvious efforts on his end) but he managed to connect me with the right folks. After having identified that they had an obsolete email address as my primary contact, communication was back on and they pushed the upgrade to my Devialet account, for me to pay it. Now waiting for the UPS pick-up (tentatively tomorrow...), and I do expect the turn around time to be minimal as I'm quite close to where the upgrade is actually performed (Normandy, apparently...). I'll keep you guys updated...

FYI I'm upgrading an Expert 120 to an 220 Pro with CI - purchased a few years back while I was in NYC, along with the "Ensemble" package. Until now this amp and the Atom speakers have given us absolute satisfaction, but man, I agree that Devialet as a brand has room for improvement in terms of customer service Smile. On a positive note, all Devialet representatives I spoke with since the original purchase were extremely friendly and obviously seeking to help.

Looking forward, I will lower my expectations when using emails and will not hesitate calling their main store again when in need of any serious assistance Smile

Cheers

Arnaud, now back in Paris
Devialet Expert 220 Pro (upgraded from 120) + Atohm GT1 + Clearaudio Concept Wood (MM) - now back in Paris, France

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the upgrade service still available? - by ArnoNYC - 06-Apr-2021, 18:00