Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier has stopped working with PS Audio Premier
Hi Antoine. Devialet is the biggest power user on the PPP, all other devices are receivers, media players etc. The D-Premier is unnaffected by connecting other devices to the Premier, since it simply will not start unless connected direct to wall. It will not start if it is the only device on the PS Audio either. I've also tried switching mains cables, but the problem remains attributable to the PS Audio, or at least the D-Premier in conjunction with it.

There have been major problems with the configurator and D-Premier in the last few weeks, and I don't think it is possible for me to go back in firmware versions (from what Devialet are saying) and then get it working with a currently generated config file. Basically what I am saying it is very tricky to keep the D-Premier operational at the moment with Devialets extremely poor operating environment - the combination of firmware 8.0, their configurator and the D-Premier is not a happy marriage just now - and whilst it is (mostly) working I can't risk breaking it again. I spent about 3 days last week trying things out, for Devialet support, when they acknowldge there is a problem themselves.

It is very probably, as you suggest, something to do with power usage optimisation or DPM - I can't think what else it might be. Many thanks for these suggestions - DPM is a good idea & I will try it today.
Devialet D400, Magico S3, Crystal Cable Dreamline Plus, Aurender N100H, PS Audio Premier, QNAP NAS

Messages In This Thread
RE: D-Premier has stopped working with PS Audio Premier - by Unclemonty - 27-May-2015, 16:16