Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is SAM meant to make an obvious difference?
(03-Aug-2015, 14:30)Jgw911 Wrote: Good points Jean-Marie!

Whilst I might be a little disappointed initially with SAM I'm not at all disappointed with the D200. It's still running in at the moment but sounding better everyday!

Just looked up your speakers out of interest. They look really nice and bet they sound great too! Not sure if we can buy those in the UK - I hadn't seen them before.

All the best

Jonathan

Thank you. Yes they sound very nicely. I have no idea if they are distributed in the UK. This is a french brand owned by Christian Yvon one of the two designers of the infamous Goldmund Dialogue, Apologue and Epilogue.

I like very much is philosophy that the ultimate goal for a component of a system is not to add anything of its own.

Cheers,

Jean-Marie
PS: I discovered the brand at my dealer, during a Devialet day, where he had paired the Devialet D-Premier at the time with the whole range of AperturA, and I can tell you that it was a very very nice matching.....
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is SAM meant to make an obvious difference? - by Jean-Marie - 03-Aug-2015, 15:01