Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR works perfect with the NIGHTHAWK X6.
(05-Aug-2015, 10:17)hesi Wrote: well, I simply changed my wifi setup and AIR works 100% as well. I use a new Apple Aiport Extreme.

No matter what Router or access point I used it worked after realizing something.

I guess (hope I am right) the solution is to put the Wifi-Access-point as close as possible to the Devialet and the Audio-Server/PC.
I also defined a dedicated wifi network (e.g. devi-net)  only for audio, which is connect to the other wifi networks in my house  and to the Internet of course (Tidal).
With a signal strength better than -40 db (RSSI), it worked ( I have now -21 db, that is perfect!)  with every router/access point without any problems. Even with 192 KHZ files....

Combined with my Roon Server (Surface 3 Pro) close to the Access-Point, I use my Ipad as a remote (having -27DB signal strenght here as well) it works smooth as it can get....

Same set up as me ,but why dont you isolate the e.g. devi-net ? i see that you connect it to the other wifi networks
Just ask since it was recommended earlier 
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR works perfect with the NIGHTHAWK X6. - by Petter - 08-Aug-2015, 10:30