Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Mini (El Capitan) -> USB -> Dev200 problem
The suspense is over. My solution didn't work.

I HAVE solved the riddle of the Gesture Focus records in the console log. I have got rid of them but I still have distortion on USB after a period of time.

As I said my mac mini is headless and I am controlling it using screen sharing from an iMac. OS X is rather restrictive on the screen resolutions you can use. In order to get a higher resolution view of the mac mini I have been using some software called switchresx. This software was definitely causing the messages in the log. I uninstalled the software.

The time just now when I got the distortion there is nothing in the console log so it is back to square one.

I am going to check very carefully all the software running on the mini. I suppose the issue could still be a change that apple has made to USB in El Capitan.

Thank you for all the suggestions. I have tried different cables, different ports etc. No good.

Hexen, sounds like you do have the same problem as me. I am going to try to go forward though, not back to yosemite.
mac mini (2018, Latest MacOS, plain old iTunes) > no name USB cable or AIR3 over ethernet -> Devialet 200 -> Kimber 8TC -> KEF LS50

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mac Mini (El Capitan) -> USB -> Dev200 problem - by canyelles - 01-Nov-2015, 13:49