Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon now streams in bit-perfect quality to Logitech Squeezebox devices
Use the Transporter with own files downloaded in alac and Tidal files in flac via roon
Sound vice Roon is def better than lms when running it trough the Transporter(lms is auto shut down when running Roon)

Better than air ?? difficult to say…different i would say …its close , in my opinion air via ethernet cable is the best i have used on the Devialet,that include al streamers tested so far IMO
(never had any problems with air/ethernet cable from imac))
But i am very happy with the sound quality on the Transporter with digi out to the Devialet with Roon music server running,it actually stopped me for upgrade to a new streamer
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon now streams in bit-perfect quality to Logitech Squeezebox devices - by Petter - 17-Jan-2016, 10:36