Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop!
(27-Nov-2018, 17:30)AudioMan Wrote:
(22-Nov-2018, 12:47)Deezel Wrote: From what I've read, f.ex https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcome...-p/4473533  (and experience myself... have two golds + dialog), it seem more likely to be a problem with Spotify than with the Phantoms.

If it is the SpotifyConnect version on the phantoms/dialog or if it is on the Spotify servers side (or both...) I have no idea, I find it very annoying as well =(

Thanks for the input. I placed my focus on Spotify and believe I have solved the issue by leaving a dedicated laptop in the office to manage Spotify vs using our cell phones. So far, this surely has improved things, but have yet to confirm it has completely resolved the issue. 

If I instead play via the TV (or other device) that's connected to one of the Phantoms via Optical, I never have this happen - only when I use SpotifyConnect. Feels very unnecessary to have the TV going though. You seem to have gone with laptop instead.

Maybe one should have a look into how spotifyconnect works in regards to updated protocol etc.

Messages In This Thread
Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by AudioMan - 25-Oct-2018, 16:03
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by Donny - 26-Oct-2018, 14:42
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by Donny - 27-Oct-2018, 00:23
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by jacob - 27-Oct-2018, 07:35
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by Deezel - 28-Nov-2018, 09:24