Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
not sure if someone has run wireshark to record the pakets and analyze them. I did, and the result is very interesting:

Test 1 (ROCK on i7 NUC and ROCK on VMware):
removed the Power from Devialet and powered again, restarted roon, connectivity 1GB, after a few minutes packet retransmission happen. First, one all few seconds and from time to time is coming more till collapse. Reboot of Devialet and roon is necessary

Test 2 (ROCK on i7 NUC and ROCK on VMware):
removed the Power from Devialet and powered again, restarted roon, connectivity 100MB Full duplex, after a few hours packet retransmission happen. First one all few secondsĀ and from time to time is coming more till collapse. Reboot of Devialet and roon is necessary

Test 3 (Windows 10 on VMware ):
removed the Power from Devialet and powered again, restarted roon, connectivity 1GB, after a few hours packet retransmission happen. First, one all few seconds and from time to time is coming more till collapse. Reboot of Devialet and roon is necessary

Test 4 (Windows 10 on VMware):
removed the Power from Devialet and powered again, restarted roon, connectivity 100MB Full duplex, after days no paket retransmission nor duplicated ack's

For me it looks like a ethernet buffer problem in the devialet device (PUSH interpretation in the TCP Header).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by marco.kohler.169 - 16-Apr-2019, 18:11