Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc
(29-Jan-2016, 08:54)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I got that too - its been a long wait for something to come out of that mailing list subscription!

All sounds really good and definitely at the top of my 'for consideration' list - it appears to be everything I'd need and in one tiny package.

Shame they haven't given much away about pricing.  If I had a solution for Room Correction and Roon that was compatible with Roons network endpoints, I would probably just go for the OrbiterSE.  It's fairly cheap and is available now and by all accounts sound great.  Considering its running on a stock cubox, the micro rendu should have potential to sound amazing…..

(29-Jan-2016, 09:07)AllenB Wrote: I am really liking the fact that John Swenson has design input into this, it appears that this might have all the traits of the Uptone Regen built in by default of the engineer's design. Get a good LPS and it could well be a replacement for MacMini/Regen and with RoonReady and HQ Player NAA built in. To me that sounds like a perfect solution to taking the MacMini out of the replay chain. My interest has really perked on this.

My interest in this is really high as a replacement for my Aries even if the Aries already has ROON ready the microRendu placed right behind the Devialet with a hardwire adaptor like the one that comes with the Regen is looking mighty interesting.

The price is the only thing missing right now.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - by octaviars - 29-Jan-2016, 09:25