Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready for Anodizing!
Maybe I should've titled this thread "Ready for Anodizing... in about a week." My anodizer does twice per year anodizing tank maintenance & rejuvenation. Once over the Christmas/New Years Holidays and again in July. This year they were so busy they put July's rejuvenation off 2 separate times, till this week. Essentially they're closed all week to any anodizing! Just my luck! And its first come/first served next week as there will certainly be a huge back log. I have one other aerospace certified shop about 25 miles away which I may try if I start to fidget or squirm awaiting next week. Frustrating because I can't 'touch' the case due to fear of marring it in some way and I can't do much with the PCB's without access to the case... typical Catch-22. I'll look around, see what I can do towards this project with pieces I have access to and can do. Beyond that this week's pretty much a punt unless I go out on a limb of risk at another shop tho honestly the risks are equal either place but I've dealt with mine before and there's comfort in that. CRAP I hate having to make big boy decisions!!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Ready for Anodizing! - by Manoet - 24-Aug-2015, 00:55
RE: Ready for Anodizing! - by warpeon - 24-Aug-2015, 05:30
RE: Ready for Anodizing! - by Manoet - 24-Aug-2015, 09:18
RE: Ready for Anodizing! - by Rufus McDufus - 24-Aug-2015, 09:26
RE: Ready for Anodizing! - by Manoet - 24-Aug-2015, 09:49
RE: Ready for Anodizing! - by warpeon - 24-Aug-2015, 13:29
RE: Ready for Anodizing! - by Manoet - 24-Aug-2015, 16:04