Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Mini (El Capitan) -> USB -> Dev200 problem
I believe, although I have never tried it, that the easiest way to go back is to make use of a time machine backup.

It might be worth while waiting for 10.11.2. Apple were asking beta testers to test USB. I have no idea though whether there will be a solution in 10.11.2.

I am currently experimenting with using BitPerfect in conjunction with iTunes. There are a lot of options though so it will be a while before I have any idea whether it is helping.

I did finally get rid of the 'Dumping Gesture Focus Records' messages - it appears to have been a problem with switchresx, some software I was using to get extra resolution on my virtual screen. It took me a while to remove all traces of it but now I no longer have those messages. The distortion was still present afterwards though.
mac mini (2018, Latest MacOS, plain old iTunes) > no name USB cable or AIR3 over ethernet -> Devialet 200 -> Kimber 8TC -> KEF LS50

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mac Mini (El Capitan) -> USB -> Dev200 problem - by canyelles - 11-Nov-2015, 11:02