Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streamer Options for Devialet 120
(24-Nov-2015, 16:49)Flashman Wrote:
(10-Nov-2015, 01:25)hk6230 Wrote: If you are not in China, then I would recommend Bluesound Node 2.
I just upgraded from Bluesound Node 1 to Node 2 and find the results quite good.  I am now using the new coax out (previously I was using the optical out, the only S/PDIF connection available) and the SQ has leaped up, to the point where even my wife says she can hear the difference.  I understand that Bluesound soon will be upgrading the app (I use the iOS app) but I find the current version quite easy.  One very nice feature is that you can assemble playlists from streaming services (I use Tidal and Spotify) with your computer music (you can access your computer music via shared folders).  The new form factor is also nice: smaller footprint and more elegant looking device.  I think one of the reasons that the coax connection works better -- aside from the implicit sonic advantages of coax over optical -- is that I am now able to use a complete loom of Acoustic Systems International cables in my system (power, speaker and coax).

Interesting to read Bluesound Node-2 showing true difference. I m on Bluesound Node-1 (reco from HK Smile ) will check that out.

the App on Bluesound was not great initially. Now they are working on it with good sequences of upgrade. Now personally i like Bluesound. The makers of Bluesound is from NAD and they have good experience.

BTW I liked the Node-2 looks too. Compact.

Ideally i would have liked Devialet to make Dialog made to be used for Expert series too - Its also easy to make them to be used for Expert series. Anyways this topic is huge elsewhere asked and answered millions of times ... Tongue
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"

Messages In This Thread
Streamer Options for Devialet 120 - by k1282 - 09-Nov-2015, 19:32
RE: Streamer Options for Devialet 120 - by rik - 09-Nov-2015, 21:01
RE: Streamer Options for Devialet 120 - by Jnan_devi - 01-Dec-2015, 22:57