Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aptx Bluetooth vs Apple Tv + Optical
Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum!

If I were you I would have a good listen to the difference between Spotify via WIFI and Tidal via Apple TV. I would sincerely doubt that you would hear any difference in sound quality on a single Phantom.

I know in theory lossless is better but in my experience the original recording quality is more important than the format it comes in. So, if you can't hear a difference, WIFI is clearly the easiest option.

I would be interested to know your findings.

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aptx Bluetooth vs Apple Tv + Optical - by Pim - 26-Aug-2016, 23:47