Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best reference cable for Devialet
I've tried a lot of different speaker cables over the years and I'm always amazed by the differences cables can make.  My favorite speaker cable has been JPS SC3.  Unfortuntely, they've gotten pretty pricey in recent years.   A far more affordable cable that, IMHO, is a great match for the Experts is made by Triode Wire Labs....  They do offer a 30 day trial period with full refund if you send them back.  My guess is very few if any ever get sent back.   They're based in the US but will ship anywhere.

TWL also makes what they call the High Powered Digital-American power cord.   I compared these to the stock Audioquest cables that come with the Pros and was just blown away by the improvement - particularly in the area of dynamics.  Be sure to request the new Furutech FI-C15 low-profile IEC connector which fits perfectly under the lid of the Expert.   

No vested interest here other than being a very happy customer.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best reference cable for Devialet - by mdconnelly - 21-Mar-2017, 13:20