Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trigger cable and the Configurator
Not sure there is any correlation but...  I switched to using the trigger cable which now has successfully lowered the temp of my companion when powered down.

But, my 440 Pro consists of two 220 Pros and therefore 2 remotes.    I now find that one does not work at all and the other only works if I hold it next to the master.  I did check the config files to make sure my configuration still shows 2 remotes and it does. 

Has anyone run into a scenario where the remotes stopped working?  I haven't tried changing the batteries yet (because I'd need to go buy more batteries to do so).

Hard to imagine that the change in my configuration would have had any affect on the remotes, but they were both working prior to the config change.

UPDATE:  Nevermind.   After I power cycled both Master and Companion, the remotes started working again.   No idea what the issue was.   Never underestimate the power of a reboot ;-)
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
Trigger cable and the Configurator - by Wdw - 16-Jun-2017, 21:38
RE: Trigger cable and the Configurator - by mdconnelly - 01-Apr-2020, 16:19