Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Devialet ever release new Expert features?
(22-Jun-2017, 07:28)cuco Wrote: I also think that guys here are very unpatient. We have the update of the amplifier for 7 Month. And the streamer should arrive the next few months.
Isn't that a constant improvement?
And i also share the opinion taht it doesnt make sens for devialet to heavily tweek the system by now when they change an important part of it in the near future. so keep your head down, enjoy your actual Expert Pro and be happy as soon as the streamer board arrives.

Agreed - the pro update is less than 12 months old and would have required a major logistics effort on the part of Devialet to execute.  Even Apple only does a major update once a year.  Everyday I listen to my system, I continue to be blown away by the quality of the sound I am hearing - far exceeds anything I have ever owned over 40 years.  There is undoubtedly better stuff out there - for a price.  And perhaps the Devialet "sound" is not to everyone's taste. My advice is to sit back, relax, pour yourself a drink, put on your favourite album and enjoy the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Devialet ever release new Expert features? - by Will - 22-Jun-2017, 08:32