Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Devialet ever release new Expert features?
(26-Jun-2017, 16:06)BoyScout Wrote:
(24-Jun-2017, 16:54)Damon Wrote: We will get the streamer board at some point and then a whole new round of gear-fiddling can begin. I am not exasperated the information release from Devialet or the actual release date. Whatever the streamer board is actually going to do, I hope they take their time, get it right, and make it great.... which is what they did with the Pro upgrade.

+1.

The question is, *What Streamer Board?* did we pay for? what does it do?  What features and supports? What software players/platforms?  Most of us paid for the new Evo platform partially if not mostly for that card, in anticipation of features like full Roon support or functionality improvements over Devialet Air.

The streamer board is not a clandestine project, it is something that people have already paid to deliver.  All we are asking for is some info of what it supports.  Personally if it does not support Roon or fails to carry DSD files, I will just move on and buy a dCS Network Player.  I am even fine if I paid for something not useful, but no info from Devialet is frustrating.
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Devialet ever release new Expert features? - by agentsmith - 27-Jun-2017, 01:46