Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign in to Devialet Help
Remember when they made the new site and you had to renew your password? I think the help site is a separate site and needs it done again. I had the same problem and just signed in with my google password. But because of your post here I decided to do something about it. All you need to do is click on the 'get new password ' button. You get an email with a link. Enter your existing password there and you're up and running.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Sign in to Devialet Help - by disarmamant - 14-Dec-2017, 11:32
RE: Sign in to Devialet Help - by ogs - 14-Dec-2017, 14:12
RE: Sign in to Devialet Help - by Pim - 14-Dec-2017, 23:56
RE: Sign in to Devialet Help - by brit - 15-Dec-2017, 14:03
RE: Sign in to Devialet Help - by Pim - 15-Dec-2017, 14:47
RE: Sign in to Devialet Help - by brit - 15-Dec-2017, 15:18
RE: Sign in to Devialet Help - by baddog - 16-Dec-2017, 07:14