Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No news....!? Is Devialet Chat dying in it’s boredom?
(09-Sep-2018, 13:47)mdconnelly Wrote: So I'll bite... will Devialet support Roon RAAT before the end of the year as well?

In post #66 of the thread on the recent event with Mathieu Perneau at Oxford Audio, thumb5 stated:

"…

Joachim then described what's in Devialet's pipeline for software development.  They have been careful to prioritise the software development, and described these "works in progress" in priority order.

Top priority is support for Roon RAAT.  This has been under way since May, and should be released around the end of this year.  This is seen as a must-have, high-end feature for "audiophile" use.

…"

I think that's the only statement I've seen attributed to Devialet but they apparently were showing a beta version of it in use at the presentation so I would think the chances are good.

I certainly hope that we see RAAT support before the end of the year but the best laid plans of mice and men and all that…
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: No news....!? Is Devialet Chat dying in it’s boredom? - by David A - 09-Sep-2018, 21:13