Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
certification of Roon RAAT starts this week
(05-Apr-2020, 10:13)Saint0 Wrote:
(02-Apr-2020, 15:33)mdconnelly Wrote:
(02-Apr-2020, 00:28)Saint0 Wrote: I've been running the beta version, it's working well so far. Ethernet and iOS App connectivity are stable (no blinking Ethernet IP address), the issue with Roon Ready certified audio setting is resolved.

I truly hope you're right.... In response to a ticket I submitted to Devialet asking whether the latest firmware in beta test would address the Roon RAAT gigabit ethernet bug, this is the response I received...  I'm hoping that this front line support responder was simply not fully informed...
I am noticed about the beta test, which is mainly subjected to the system compatibly issue. Sorry that I don't think it can address the gigabit Roon connection.

@Saint0 - any insight on when this may be released

Sorry, I don't know when the F/W update will be released except that Devialet has a fix for the Ethernet bug. I don't want to speculate what will be included in the next F/W update and when it'll be released.

Totally understand and thank you for the update!  Hopefully they won't keep us waiting too long for the release but it's great to know Devialet finally tackled the gigabit ethernet Roon RAAT issue. 

Now if they could just address the online configurator issues... that wouldn't even require a firmware release.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: certification of Roon RAAT starts this week - by mdconnelly - 05-Apr-2020, 14:26